19 September 2011

Seafood Lunch @ Aberdeen

Yesterday, I went to Aberdeen for seafood at noon. I heard of this place before and never have a chance to go. Finally 3 weeks ago, my family went and they said the seafood are really good, the place is clean and the people who work there are very nice. The restaurant is called 香港仔魚市場海鮮餐廳. I don't have the English name. Actually it's a place for the fishery market workers to have breakfast and lunch.  That's why it is located beside the Aberdeen fishery market.  Here is the location and info of the restaurant.

We ordered 椒鹽鮮魷 deep fried salt and pepper squid. 





椒鹽瀨尿蝦 Deep fried salt and pepper Mantis Shrimp.

These are called 班馬瀨尿蝦 Zebra Mantis Shrimp, they are as long as my arm!



清蒸鮑魚 Steamed Abalone





油鹽花甲 Steamed clam with salt and oil




清蒸海班 Steamed fish




薑葱炒肉蟹 Ginger with Meaty Crab




凍瀨尿蝦 Cooked Mantis Shrimp served cold



Actually, the cooked mantis shrimp was a gift from the owner. This was the most delicious mantis shrimp I have ever had. The meat is very fresh and really really Yummy!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment